Join the GTel Team!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CSR)
GTel Teleconnections is a Telecom provider for Southern Columbia County. We are proud to offer the latest technology to connect our customers with their family and friends in the communities that we serve and around the world. Our team at GTel does more than provide services to our customers; they create solutions and share ideas that match the speed of new technologies in the communications industry. Our team is the backbone of our company.
GTel currently has an opening for a Customer Service Representative position. We are looking for a motivated, outgoing individual who is seeking a company culture that is focused on the “together everyone achieves more”philosophy along with a rewarding career, complete with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
A CSR serves as primary point of contact for new and existing customers. He/She responds to public inquiries on the selection of new services, sells and promotes those services to new and existing customers which meets their needs, and educates the customer on new and existing services subscribed to. Assists customers with billing inquiries, new service requests, disconnects, special needs, and technical support. Completes paper work for service applications and disconnects, investigates credit references and performs collection functions on delinquent accounts. Sets appointments with customers, follows up with customers after installations or troubles to ensure customer satisfaction, and responds to all customer complaints.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Provides customer service by assisting customers with billing inquires, new service requests, service plan changes and disconnects, and service questions and concerns.
• Ensures customers receive timely service by monitoring the flow of your assigned service orders.
• Respond to product and service inquiries. Inform and educate potential customers of available products and services.
• Increases the sale and use of company equipment and services by implementing adopted marketing plans and strategies.
• Maintains contact with existing customer base and capitalizes on any new sales opportunities within the customer base.
• Receive and process customer payments.
• Handles disconnects and reconnects of services of customers with late payments while also performing collection functions on those past due accounts.
• Provide technical support for GTel services and/or equipment related to proper use and functionality of those services.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned by Management.
Must have knowledge of company policies, procedures, products and services, as well as, general office procedures, basic cashiering and bookkeeping practices. Must have knowledge of company marketing and sales practices and principals.
Skills include: Operating various office equipment such as personal computer, various software programs and telephone systems. Skilled in written and oral communication, selling techniques and principals. Must have the ability to communicate directions and procedures related to GTel services and equipment, to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments, and to communicate with customers and co-workers in a professional and courteous manner. Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
If you see yourself at GTel, please start your application here.